This versatile exterior door set is manufactured with a solid laminated veneer lumber (LVL) core and marine grade plywood facing (P-CORE). We also offer a range of glass insert formats and bespoke designs. Unless you request a special finish, this door will be supplied sealer coated on all six sides, ready for priming and painting. This is a hung door, which means it is supplied as a complete set - door leaf and door jamb - with or without hardware.
Our most popular non-fire hinged exterior door set, E-NF-H & E-NF-H-SM are available in singles or pairs. It has a solid laminated veneer lumber (LVL) core faced with marine grade plywood (P-CORE). The standard door leaf is supplied sealer coated on all six sides or you can specify a facing and/or kickplate. There is also an optional range of glazing formats or bespoke designs.
- Leaf sizes up to 2440 high x 1220 wide per leaf
- Thickness 44 mm
- Weight 20 kg /m2
- Paint quality factory sealed
- 1 mm galvanised steel facings with aluminium edge capping
- 1 mm stainless steel kickplate to 1000 mm – interior side only
- Steel clad and capped
- 7 mm hardwood clashing to hinge edge
- 7 mm hardwood clashing to leading edge of singles
- 18 mm hardwood clashing to leading edge of rebated pairs
- Steel capping on steel clad leafs
Aluminium capping on steel clad leafs, C&C, C&J, J&J
- View all options...
32 mm hardwood timber (types 1, 2 & 3), width 81 – 350 mm, planted stops (30 x 12), full width available at extra cost
or 1.6 mm electrogalv steel (types 5, 6, 7 & Speedwall), paint quality or powdercoat options available
Not available for exterior door sets
We can supply these doorsets with or without hardware. With pre-cropped doors the hardware supplied will be unfitted. Any standard hardware is suitable for these non-fire door sets.