Designed for installations requiring a door that opens both ways, this versatile interior double acting door set is manufactured with a solid composite timber core and an integral MDF face layer (S-CORE). Unless you request a special finish, this door will be supplied sealer coated on both faces, as well as top and bottom, ready for priming and painting. For applications where the door has to match other architectural features, we can apply a specified veneer or overlay (laminate, vinyl or steel) to the faces. Inlay panels or planted detail can also be affixed on request, to suit heritage buildings. This is a hung door, which means it is supplied as a complete fire door set - door leaf and door jamb, with or without hardware.
Our most popular double acting interior door set, I-NF-D & I-NF-D-SM are available in singles or pairs. The door leaf is a solid composite timber core faced with an integral MDF layer (S-CORE). The standard door set is supplied sealer coated on both faces, as well as top and bottom,or you can specify a facing and/or kickplate.
- Leaf sizes up to 2700 high x 1200 wide per leaf
- Thickness 55 mm
- Weight 24.3 kg /m2
- Acoustic values are difficult to achieve with double acting doors as it is not possible to fit drop sill seals to the door bottoms
- Paint quality factory sealed
- 1 mm stainless steel kickplate to 1000 mm – both sides
- Others by application
- NZFD Bullnose (Aluminium)
30mm hardwood timber (types 1, 2 & 3), min jamb width 115 mm
or 1.6 mm electrogalv steel (type 8), paint quality or powdercoat options available
T1 – Timber
Timber flat for architrave
T8 – Steel
The I-NF-D is available in a range of sidelight and overlight combinations that are generally made to order. If you require a sidelight or overlight, please contact a member of our sales team to discuss and confirm specific design and pricing details.
- Max overall combined height 3000 mm.
- Perimeter timber 32 mm and transom midrail 60 mm.
- No limit to overall width.
- Each module is limited by weight, transport and on site handling capabilities
- Max door height 2200 mm
- Sidelights with optional mid rail – consider manifestation needs
Closers are already fitted, they are the pivot mechanism. We can supply these doors sets with or without hardware. With pre-cropped doors the hardware supplied will be unfitted. Any standard hardware is suitable for these non-fire door sets, but consider the suitability with double acting doors.