This versatile interior fire door set has a 30 minute fire resistance rating (FRR). It is manufactured with a solid composite timber core and an integral MDF face layer (S-CORE). Unless you request a special finish, this door will be supplied sealer coated on both faces, as well as top and bottom, ready for priming and painting. For applications where the door has to match other architectural features, we can apply a specified veneer or overlay (laminate, vinyl or steel) to the faces. Inlay panels or planted detail can also be affixed on request, to suit heritage buildings. This is a hung door, which means it is supplied as a complete fire door set - door leaf, door jamb, seals and, when requested, appropriate hardware.
Our most popular 30 minute FRR interior fire, smoke and acoustic door set, the I-30-H is available in singles or pairs. The door leaf is a solid composite timber core faced with an integral MDF layer (S-CORE). The standard door set is supplied sealer coated on both faces, as well as top and bottom, or you can specify a facing and/or kickplate.
- Leaf sizes up to 2030 high x 1200 wide or 2700 high x 910 wide per leaf
- Thickness 44 mm
- Weight 19.8 kg /m2
- Acoustic singles and doubles up to STC 33
- Leaf sizes up to 2350 high x 1200 wide or 2700 high x 1200 wide per leaf
- Thickness 55 mm
- Weight 28.2 kg /m2
- Acoustic singles and doubles up to STC 34
- Paint quality factory sealed
- Timber veneer full height
- High pressure laminate full height
- Vinyl to 1000 mm
- 1 mm stainless steel kickplate to 1000 mm – both sides
- "U" Groove (5mm w x 2.5mm d) and decorative beading options available
Pyro 15 mm fire glass is used for all options. In addition to the standard options shown below, we offer bespoke designs that are available on request from our sales team. The maximum glazed area's are detailed below, subject to minimum clearances.
30 - 32 mm PQ timber (types 1, 2 & 3), width 81 – 350 mm, with (30 x 12) planted stops, full width available at extra cost (other timber options available by request)
or 1.6 mm electrogalv steel (types 5, 6, 7 & Speedwall), paint quality or powdercoat options available
The I-30-H is available in a range of sidelight and overlight combinations that are generally made to order. If you require a sidelight or overlight, please contact a member of our sales team to discuss and confirm specific design and pricing details.
- Max overall combined height 3000 mm
- 45 mm timbers throughout.
- No limit to overall width.
- Each module is limited by weight, transport and on site handling capabilities.
- Max door height 2700 mm
- Sidelights with optional mid rail – consider manifestation needs
The minimum requirement is for a fire door to be self-closing and self-latching. Hardware must be selected from NZ Fire Doors’ Approved Hardware list from the column ‘30 min’. Fitting any hardware that inhibits self-closing or self-latching is not approved by NZS 4520
IMPORTANT: Fitting untested or inappropriate hardware may affect the performance of the door and will void the warranty.